Friday, May 18, 2012

Gateway to Fun

Aside from my displaced watermark there, I've always liked this "doorway". It is the gateway from the tennis courts at city park, opening up to horseshoe lake and the kiddie rides and zoo. The gateway to fun if you are a kid. It used to be part of an old baseball field bleacher, turned off limits bleachers at the tennis courts.  Its been around as long as I can remember. Me and 3 other little monkies used to think we were invincible and climb all over it. I will get a shot of the tower connected to it for another post. Though it does look dated, and it is for sure, its quite an impressive structure and shows what workmanship used to be like back in the day.

Next week is going to be a touch and go week. As everyone else, we will be trying to finish up a LOT of projects and wrapping up the kid's school year. If I don't get the email notices out, you can still come directly here to the webpage and see if I've gotten the day's picture up!


No comments:

Post a Comment