Saturday, June 16, 2012

Come on By!

We have several "Pueblo Kitchen Stools", hand painted and screen printed with our own French inspired logo
Those of you who have been humoring me and my "Before" and "After" makeover pictures for the last few years may know I have been looking for a venue for my furniture as "Art" projects. Well, we couldn't think of a more convienient place than our very own neighborhood. This weekend Aberdeen will be hosting a neighborhood yard sale on Saturday from 8am to 2 pm.  We will be testing the waters with a booth of our up-cycled, vintage, one of a kind furniture creations! Come by and check the neighborhood! I already have an eye on a settee down the street!

Here is just small taste of what we'll have. Feel free to email us with any inquiries!




No comments:

Post a Comment