Friday, January 10, 2014

Roadside Rescue Meets Lowe's Display

It all began from a trip to Lowe's and a brave co-hort of mine who enjoys road side rescues as much as I do.
If you have been to the South side Lowe's in recent months, perhaps your eye caught the 2013 Pantone color of the year display as it did mine. Before they rang in 2014 with Vivid Orchid, the color display was a heart pounding Emerald Green. For months I'd pass the display thinking I had to find something to paint this luscious color. A room? A hallway? No, too much color (if there is such a thing). Then this cutie arrived at my doorstep and I immediately saw green. I knew this cafe chair would open the door to my emerald green obsession. And so it has. If it was sitting still in my house, I painted it green. I will post a few other transformed emerald items below to maybe inspire you - to remind you that inspiration is everywhere around you-if you are open to it.

This shot shows the truest color and best light of the paint





Lamp, trays, etc. Told you it was an obsession.



No comments:

Post a Comment