Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Door

Pink and white tulips blend with the twigs and baby's breath.
Ok, before we move to other doors, I did want to show these off again. Probably every time they get changed you will see them! But this time I had a helper with them.

The other day a visiting nephew was tinkering around the house with me. He came up to me and said "You have I love You's everywhere!" When I asked what he meant, he said he was referring to all the written "I Love You's" I have tucked, pinned, written or hanging up around the house. I explained that I guess I hadn't noticed how they added up, but they are just little notes from time to time,  that we have written to each other, and that for some reason I tend to save and pin up the ones that say I love you on them.  That its the simple little things that count in my book. He said that was neat, and we then moved on and continued tinkering about. But what he didn't know was that he soon made an "I Love You" for me to keep when he jumped at the chance to help me with the doors and porch. See, I know to most people they are just doors with twigs and flowers stuck in them. But, me and "T" know, they are one of those "little things" that make our souls smile. Thanks "T' for leaving me an "I love you" note. You did a wonderful job!


No comments:

Post a Comment