Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Spirit of Christmas

Santa, Kris Kringle? Spirit of Christmas? He sits at he base of the entry way stairs welcoming you into the Inn. Have quests coming in for the holidays? Treat them to a night here.  It will put them into a relaxed holiday spirit!
On my way out the door from a meeting at the adorable Rusted Poppy Inn - Bed and Breakfast, I realized I  hadn't even snapped one photo of which I knew I'd be asked "What's it look like inside?".  With wonderful woodwork, exposed brick and spectacularly tasteful decor, the spirit of Christmas is definitely alive and thriving throughout the renovated house on Orman Ave. Molly and her mother made us feel welcome and warm. And we just have to say to them "great job". Its great to see such elegant businesses like this in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment