Thursday, April 26, 2012

Treasure Hunting

This estate sale, found right off Goodnight Ave.  will be going on throughout the weekend.
My youngest gets a bit annoyed with me when I tell him "Let's go treasure hunting!",  and then finds out what I really meant was checking out the estate sale I spied down the block. As does my oldest, when asking, "what are we doing today?", and I respond "Dah-ling, today we shall go "sailing"", only to find out what I mean is doing a drive by the yard sale with all the signs hung everywhere around town. What can I say? Its that time of year again. Pueblo-ans love their bargains, and they love the quest and the stories that usually come with them (yes, I'll post mine at a later date, lol!).  So come, enjoy the warm weather and join us in the luxe life - "Sailing" with a Sonic Happy Hour stop along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment